Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Request for Support

Rhoda has been introduced to us through our dear friend Bp. Peter Bol Arok, Suffragen Bishop for the Sudanese in Kenya. The Sudan Communion is not a fund-raising enterprise: our ministry is prayer -- and to respond as our prayer life leads us. Through prayer, members of the Sudan Communion have been led to offer some of the funds Rhoda needs. If you feel led to contribute , please e-mail sudancommunion@gmail.com .

Here is her original email to us:

Received my warmly greeting to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.It may be amazing to you, by writing to you.I got your address in Kakuma refugee camp when you visit the church in Kakuma.I Was one of the women in the Mothers Union and you gave us some money that time to buy tailoring machines.I am 25 years Old woman and I am serving in my church as a counselor for the women,I am A Sudanese.Please I am requesting to you if you can assist me for my short course of pre university which I am doing in may 2009,It will only take me three months to complete so that I can do adegree in Bible and Counselling.I got addimition in Methodist University but I had no money to start.The amount needed is 800 U S Dollas once.I no that economic is bad but I am applealing to you to assist me because I want to work with women in my Church in Sudan when I finish my course.We the women in Sudan are left behind in everything and we are suffering.I want to be counselling women and also help in the development.I have a heart for serving the people of God but I have no power.May Almight God bless you and provide you so that you will be helping the needy.I will send you my addmition letter if you want.I am hoping that God is able in everything.I will be happy with anything that you help me with.God Blessings to you,Thank You,Sister in Christ Rhoda Yar Bol.

No comments:

Post a Comment