Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stay Tuned....

Rhoda Yar is a young mother who met Martha when she was at the Kakuma refugee camp in January '07. She wrote to request funds to help support her in gaining greater theological education so that she could provide stronger support for the betterment of the lives of the women of her community. Help was found and in response she is keeping all of us informed of her progress:

She has committed to keeping us updated about her studies - please read ~


Receives my warmly greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.I am doing well with my family and my studies are going well.I have recieved the money this afternoon and I am going to pay the school fee today.
Thank you very much for your Love and kindness you and your Church and the sisters who have been helping you, have shown to me.I have never seen such a Lovely people who sacrifice them selves to help the needy people of God in the world,although the economic is bad you have given me all your money.I can only says that God Bless You and fill in your pockets and give you good Health and Bless your families AMEN.I have nothing to reward you with but God is going to reward you.
Thank you very much and I am very glad.I will only request your prayers that God will give me understanding in my studies.I will be intach with you to tell you how my studies are going on.
Thank you a lots,
Rhoda Yar.

No comments:

Post a Comment